Monday, November 11, 2013

First Impressions| Model in a Bottle (Sensitive Formula)

    Just received this setting spray in the mail today. I haven't really had a good chance to use it on my actual face make-up, but I have gathered my opinions on everything else!



    I really like the packaging. It's not the classiest or fanciest but it's practical. The bottle has a new look, but I don't think the actual spray has been reformulated. The bottle is slim and made of hard plastic (yay for no glass!). I like the fact that you can see how much product you have left. Also, the actual spray comes out very well and is a nice, fine mist.

    I don't like the fact that the regular price for this product is $21 and you only get 1.7oz! (I got mine on sale at groupon.com for $15 with tax and shipping.) Urban Decay setting sprays (I prefer "De Slick" for oil control) are $29 but you get 4oz. That's over double the product for only $8 more!

  I also am not very fond of the initial smell. The smell is very strong of lavender. If you enjoy lavender scents then it might not bother you. However, I will say that the smell fades in a couple of minutes.


I have very high hopes for this product. I've heard great things from numerous people, so hopefully I didn't waste any money!

"It's like hair spray for your face" - Carli Bybel


   I'm going to try it out for a couple weeks and let you know how I feel about the 
setting spray in a full review, so keep an eye out for that!






No comments:

Post a Comment