Monday, November 4, 2013

Stila Kitten Dupe!

    Stila Kitten is a very raved-about eyeshadow. It's probably Stila's most popular product. It's a pinky-champagne shadow with a shimmering finish. A single eye shadow will cost you $18, but I have a dupe that costs around $4.


The dupe I have for you is a NYX Single Eye Shadow in Ultimatum. I have the shadow in my collection and I love it! It's the perfect all over lid color, inner corner highlight or even a cheekbone highlight. The texture, pigmentation and overall quality are fairly decent and I don't think I'll ever even consider purchasing Kitten after seeing how extremely similar Ultimatum is to it.


Watch the video linked below at time 3:05 where she shows a swatch and goes into detail!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9irUpWpOhfM








No comments:

Post a Comment