Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Say NO to animal-testing!

    After some research (it didn't take much), I've decided to no longer support cosmetic companies that use animal testing! It's very sad to see what they do to the animals in their testing facilities.

    I've decided to use up the products from brands that do animal-test, but they will no longer be featured on my blog. After I use them all up, I'll only be purchasing from cruelty-free brands!

    Yes, that means having to give up some of my favorite products, but I don't want to support such a cruel practice. I urge you to take a step back and reconsider your choices as a consumer!

BRANDS I WILL NO LONGER SUPPORT:

Revlon: Sorry Colorstay, we're breaking up.

Covergirl: I was on the road to kicking you out anyways.

L'oreal: Ehh, I can live without the Voluminous mascara.

Maybelline: This one will be tough, but I'm moving on to bigger and better things.

Neutrogena: My favorite face wash. Looks like I'm gonna have to find something else!

Almay: I never really liked you anyways, Almay.


Why animal-test guys!? There are SO many successful companies 
out there (I'm about to mention a few) that put out great products without torturing animals. 



BRANDS I WILL LOVE FOREVER (as long as they continue to not animal-test):

Rimmel: SO happy about this one!

NYX: I've always known NYX to be cruelty-free. I LOVE YOU NYX… FOREVER

Physician's Formula: I've never tried much PF because of their high prices, but maybe I will now!

Milani: I have a few Milani products I really love! I'm looking forward to expanding my collection.

ELF: I WOULD HAVE DIED IF ELF ANIMAL-TESTED. ELF IS MY FAVE FOR LIFE!

Wet 'n Wild: Oh yeah, baby. Cheap and nice to animals!

Jane: A recently re-launched line that I'm excited to check out.

Flower Beauty: I've never tried anything from this brand, but I've had my eye on a few things!



There are, of course, more brands that I could add on to each list. 
But these are the companies that I'm focusing on for now.

Join me in my journey to stop supporting companies that are not cruelty-free!
Check out this blog to see whether your favorite company is cruelty-free or not!


peta.org is always updating us with cruelty-free news 






No comments:

Post a Comment