Sunday, October 20, 2013

E.L.F Brushes in My Collection!

This is all of them! Essential line on the left (white handles) and Studio line on the right (black handles).

Left to right: Eyelash & Brow Wand, Defining Eye Brush, Blending Eye Brush.
(Not pictured: Concealer Brush, Eye Shadow Brush)

    These brushes all cost ONE DOLLAR! They aren't the nicest quality- as in the bristles can be a bit scratchy sometimes. However, they get the job done. These are perfect eye brushes for people that are just starting out with make up and need to add a few more brushes to their collection. The two brushes not pictured used to be in my collection, but I've given them away. Even so, I would recommend you checking them out. After all, each brush will only run you 1$ at their full price.
   I would highly recommend these brushes to anyone that doesn't have anything similar to these in their collection. On eyeslipsface.com, you'll see that they also produce a wide variety of face brushes. I would not recommend these AT ALL. They are very scratchy and just don't preform very well.

Left to right: Angled Eyeliner, Small Smudge, Concealer, Small Angled, Contour, Eyeshadow "C".
(Not pictured: Small Precision)

    These are all of they eye brushes from the Studio Line that I own- and happily report that I use all of them on a regular basis! I use the Angled Eyeliner brush for gel liner, Small Smudge brush for shadow or liner under my lower lash line, Concealer brush for patting loose shadow on the lid, Small Angled brush for brow powder, Contour brush for buffing concealer very precisely, and the Eyeshadow "C" brush for applying shadow all over my lid! These brushes are AWESOME. The bristles are so soft and these have lasted me forever. The Small Precision brush (that is not pictured) broke because I used it SO MUCH and I eventually had to toss it.

Left to right: Flawless Concealer, Small Stipple, Mineral Powder, Small Tapered, Blush, Stipple, Kabuki Face.
(Not Pictured: Complexion, Powder, Angled Foundation, Studio Fan)

   I love every single one of these brushes and am so glad I purchased them. Each of these brushes (excluding the Kabuki Face) costs three dollars, which I think is a steal. The Kabuki Face brush costs six dollars and is also well worth it. I use the Flawless Concealer brush for concealer under my eyes, Small Stipple brush for cream blush or sometimes liquid foundation, Mineral Powder brush for contouring my cheeks and forehead, Small Tapered brush for highlighting the high points of my face, Blush brush for setting my under eye concealer, Stipple brush for blush and Kabuki Face to set my foundation with a powder and to buff and blend any harsh edges of bronzer or blush. The brushes not pictured were given away because I already had very similar brushes in my collection- but they are all very nice and I would highly recommend them.

   Overall, I recommend every single brush from the Studio line. They're perfect to get your brush collection started or to add to your collection if you feel like you have any certain styles missing. Unfortunately, if you're looking for an eye blending brush, you won't be able to find it in the Studio Line.

    
   You can find all of these brushes at eyeslipsface.com or select brushes at numerous Targets. I bought most of these brushes from the website when they were having a sale. The only bad thing I have to say about the ELF brushes is that sometimes, the metal part will detach from the handle. It doesn't really bother me though. All I need to do is super glue it back on, and they're perfectly fine.

If you have any questions about any brush in particular, leave me a comment!






No comments:

Post a Comment