Saturday, November 2, 2013

My Current Favorites| November 1, 2013

These are the beauty products that I have been loving!


Bath and Body Works Triple Moisture Body Cream in Daisy Dreamgirl
     I love these body creams from Bath and Body. I much prefer them over the regular body lotions because the formula is much more hydrating and doesn't contain parabens. They usually go for $12.50 but I only buy them when they're on sale for 75% off- making them under $4. This particular scent is very unique- you're either going to love it or hate it. I'm not really sure how to describe it.. It's fruity but also somewhat sour (in a good way). It sort of smells like sour candy or something like that. I'm not sure if you can get this specific scent anymore (it might have been a limited edition collection), but either way I highly recommend you check out the Triple Moisture Body Creams.


Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss
   This lip butter smells amazing and does wonders for my lips- especially as the cold months are approaching (it's still not quite cold in Texas yet). I like to put it on before I go to bed so when I wake up my lips feel moisturized and fresh.


The Original Beauty Blender
   I've really been enjoying the BB lately. I have a first impressions http://beautybyasia.blogspot.com/2013/10/first-impression-original-beauty-blender.html and a review http://beautybyasia.blogspot.com/2013/10/final-thoughts-beauty-blender.html and my opinions haven't changed. It makes my foundation application so fast and easy.


 Brush from Everyday Minerals Brush Set
    This might be my favorite brush in my entire collection. It's so soft and somewhat dense. I use it to blend concealer around my face and under my eyes. It makes everything look flawless and effortlessly blended. I have a link to this brush set set in a blog post http://beautybyasia.blogspot.com/2013/10/cheap-amazing-make-up-brushes.html



Covergirl Outlast 3-in-1 Foundation in Warm Beige
    This is, hands down, one of the BEST foundations at the drugstore. It has medium coverage but is very buildable. And THANK GOODNESS- IT HAS A PUMP. If you have a foundation where you have to pour it out, you understand how messy it can be. I will say that the range as a whole runs pink, but this particular color works fairly well for me (I have yellow undertones). I have heard that this is a very comparable foundation to Makeup Forever Matte Velvet+, but I can't agree or disagree because I've never tried it out. If you have combination/oily skin, this foundation will be great for you.


 NYH HD Concealer in Glow
    This concealer is very creamy and has medium to full coverage. I like to use it under my eyes as a highlight after I've corrected with a salmon-toned concealer. It blends very nicely and feels very light on the skin.

NYX Slide-on Eye Pencil in Jet Black
    I like to use this pencil in my upper waterline(tight line). It's so creamy, very pigmented and is extremely water proof. I've heard that this is an exact dupe for the Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion (I can't e sure, but I do know they're VERY similar). I will say that this is very high quality and I couldn't expect it to perform any better than it already does.

NYX Lip Liner in Nude Pink
    I'm not one for lipsticks, but I've really been enjoying this lip liner. The name is Nude Pink but it's a bit brighter than a typical nude. I like to line my lips and slightly feather it inward, and then I like to put on a regular lip balm. It gives a nice wash of color without looking too noticeable. 

 Jordana Blush in Touch of Pink
    This blush is amazing! Pigmentation is great, lasting power is great, but my favorite aspect of this blush is the color. It's a very nice pink, but it has some peachy-ness to it. It looks like a very natural flush. Jordana cosmetics are very affordable and can be found online or at Walgreens.

 Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser
    I use this cleanser as a face wash to remove my makeup at the end of the day and to wash my BB and makeup brushes. I used to use the Cetaphil face wash, but found that it took me a few washes to completely remove all traces of makeup. This Neutrogena wash breaks down makeup very easily, doesn't irritate my skin(or eyes) and is great for cleaning my makeup brushes. 




What are your current favorites?


No comments:

Post a Comment